Orgasm control widgets…
So I have a blog post in the works about “orgasm control by trial and error” But before I get to that I’ve been thinking about the techy side of orgasm control. Between Maymay’s 2008 Orgasm Permission Machine , AlternativeB’s Chastity android app, and my own fascination with thumbprint and RFID locks for chastity devices, I’m wondering what the best of all worlds would be.
The one thing that is super vital for me that no one has covered to my knowledge is the ability to see how often the device was accessed…how many times did the wearer or bottom spin the wheel/test the lock/solve a puzzle, or otherwise attempt to interact with the device?
I also want remote access and ideally, the ability choose between synchronous and asynchronous interaction. For example, I want the ability to either pre-program a time (Tuesday after 2pm) or condition (after you’ve edged 3 times) or switch to manual control and have the device SMS me when my partner is edging to seek further instructions.
I would like to be able to lock and unlock remotely, but I am given to understand that current technology doesn’t allow that in a lock that would be small enough for a chastity device.
I want an at-a-glance readout of the time since the last time my partner had an orgasm, edged, and asked for an orgasm. A dashboard widget would rock.
Because I’m a nerd, I want to also have this data in a log format so I can look for trends and see if there are any ideal frequencies I’d prefer to work with.
I want this to work well when my partner and/or are mobile, so it would need access via mobile devices, if there is a component that needs to be worn it should be easy to lock and unlock remotely as well as easy to remove for air travel and border crossings. A high level of communication and interaction should be built into the use experience (not a lock it and forget it device). Nothing heavy, or hard to transport should be required for use.
And a personal caveat…while some actual chastity devices are cool, the part I kink on primarily is having my partner ask permission to masturbate or orgasm and knowing that I have ownership over that experience.
So with all that in mind, what I would like to see is an app that has the following features:
- ability to link two or more users
- ability to set parameters by which the question “may I have an orgasm” is answered via probability, with one of a series of tasks, based on a preset schedule or using a combination of these methods.
- the ability to override the above such that the question “may I have an orgasm” triggers an SMS to a specific other user who may respond directly or choose from preset options.
- an at-a-glance display of the last time permission to orgasm was asked, the last orgasm granted, and the last 3 tasks assigned/completed
- an ability to generate reports such as frequency of requests (by day of the week or time of day even) frequency of orgasms, any tasks assigned but not completed etc. and/or the ability to export data for Excel, SAS, or SPSS.
Nice to have features include:
- some method for recording bottom’s emotional state during ask
- personal requests – bottom must write a personally worded message rather than hit an “orgasm?” button. Even if the answer is automated requests are sweet and sexy and I for one would collect them to read later.
Possibly useful maybe just confusing:
- error handling for human errors (reporting/logging “unallowed” orgasms)
- orgasm assignment (because the orgasm you have are as important to me as the one’s you don’t have I want to be able to assign you to have an orgasm, either just in general or with certain parameters…) User should be notified via SMS of new assignments.
What do you think? What am I missing? What features can’t be done or contradict each other?